Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Knitting in the Divinity School

Today marked the beginning of my orientation for my Master's of Theological Studies program at Harvard Divinity School. I decided to work on a calorimetry headband in green wool. I made the entire thing today!

A lot of people commented on my knitting. I happened to mention spinning in a conversation, and someone said that I should bring my wheel to campus. Unfortunately that isn't so practical. But I might bring the drop spindle, just to show off enlighten people about the wonders of hand-spinning.

And the Div school has a knitting circle of some sort, though I'm having trouble finding information on it. I bet they do a lot of charity knitting, though, since the Div school is full of awesome people who want to save the world.

No comments: