Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Etsy update coming soon

I did a ton of dyeing last night. Here are some of the finished products.



Most of it is going to the Etsy shop, though I did dye one roving which will turn into a skein of yarn that was a charity prize, and there's one that will be gloves or a hat or something for a friend, and there's also baby llama that I got for myself. It came yesterday as I was between batches of dyeing, so it ended up getting dyed.

The ones below will go in the shop. I'm going to wait until I can get pictures with natural lighting before I put them up, since these pictures don't do the fibers justice.

[Not sure what to name this one]


Straw into Gold


Purple Shiny
(She's my house mate, and the colorway would be something she'd spin with, so I named it after her.)


Peacock



I think I dyed 13 things total, which is my largest dyeing session ever. There were 3 batches! 3!

No comments: