Wednesday, March 05, 2008

More dice bags!

I decided after the last dice bag that I needed one for myself. I made it out of the leftover yarn from the failed beret of doom. I'll post pictures when I'm less lazy.

I also finished spinning the silk, and now am going to ply it, because it is way too thin currently.

Now I'm working on a bunch of small projects. I'm a bit afraid of the sock, as I worked on it in class this morning and my hand started to hurt. This probably has to do with the fact that it's on tiny needles and is really tight. But I don't want to rip everything out and work on slightly bigger needles. The sock is the size it's supposed to be. (Well except for the not being a complete sock yet...)

*Sigh* Stupid project ADD. I should just finish something already.

No comments: